Have you ever felt like you're not in control of your time? Have you ever needed to improve your focus?
This small group workshop / coaching session with Dominique will have you reflect on the way you work and give you simple tools to perform at your peak so you can have more time to do the things you love.
- Understand simple principles about our brain resources
- Think deep about your energy and attention management
- Learn techniques to perform at your peak
- Reflect through Yoga Nidra.
We will start by learning about the brain and its limitations so we can undertsand how to work around them. We will then explore the concept of flow and techniques to help you create it.
You will leave with a framework for thinking through how you manage your energy and attention and tools to be more productive.
After all this thinking, you will need to reflect and recharge. You will do this through Yoga Nidra. This is a deep relaxation technique which helps you access your subconscious. There is no movement and you will simply lie down and listen to my guidance. You will enter a meditative state of consciousness.
This should set you up to start the weekend thoughtfully!
- Coconut water provided for all!
- You meet some new friends
- You can hang in the park before or after and get some outdoors time
- A yoga mat or blanket to sit and lay on AND a blanket to cover yourself during Yoga Nidra. Your body temperature will drop as you will be lying down for a long time.
- A sweater in case it's cold!
- Bug spray
- Only 6 spots available
- Refunds will be given to all if the weather does not permit!
- Pay what you can from $15 to $30, no questions asked!