YOU'RE INVITED TO A COMPLIMENTARY GROUP COACHING CALL!
I have been asked several times what it feels like to be on a group coaching call. In our last call, it was wonderful to witness strangers bond over their shared experience.
Each of them gained insight into their own process and learned from the others. I enjoyed the call so much that I have decided to continue to offer these calls every other month.
Here is what I love about it, as a coachee:
- When others get coached, I get coached
- When someone else clarifies their thinking, it allows me to clarify my own
- When someone is asked a question, I think about it for myself and try to find my answer
Here is what I love as a coach:
- I get to coach several people at the same time
- I am privilege to create a safe and supportive environment for the participants
- The energy that I get from the group is always positive.
If you are a high performer who is thinking about a transition, in transition or coming out of it and would like to experience what it's like to be part of group coaching, join me on September 26th, 6.30-8pm.
There is no agenda - this is coaching so you bring the agenda to the table!
Here is what you can expect:
- A short meditation to set the context for our call
- A presentation on the different phases of transition
- Laser coaching for 3-5 people, depending on how much time we have
Find out more about Dominique's work here!