Are you a creative, driven and positive leader in your life or work?
Are you an expert in your field and a life-long learner?
Are you an adventurer, a risk taker who loves challenges?
Do you want to enhance your performance?
Do you want to learn to love your impostor syndrome?
Do you want to start to give yourself the time and energy you need to thrive?
If so, you have come to the right place!
This call is about pushing you to embrace your strengths and be as confident, productive and successful as you can be.
For this call, we'll have no agenda! That's right, no agenda! The agenda is YOU!
In our last call, it was wonderful to witness strangers bond over their shared experience. Each of them gained insight into their own process and learned from the others.
Here is what you'll get from this call:
- When others get coached, you get coached
- When someone else clarifies their thinking, it allows you to clarify your own
- When someone is asked a question, you'll think about it for yourself and feel the challenge.
I promise you to energize the conversation for all, to push you to question what you know and to create a safe and supportive environment for each participant.
If you are a high performer and would like to experience what it's like to be coached, join me on November 21st, 6.00-7.30pm
There is no agenda - this is coaching so you bring the agenda to the table!
Here is what you can expect:
- A short centering breathing exercise
- Laser coaching for 4-5 people (be prepared to volunteer or be picked!)
- Final discussion and sharing of insights
Because I want to ensure that those who sign up show up, there is a nominal $10 fee for this call.
Learn more about coaching before you sign up.