I have been asked several times what it feels like to be on a group coaching call.
Here is what I love about it, as a coachee:
- When others get coached, I get coached
- When someone else clarifies their thinking, it allows me to clarify my own
- When someone is asked a question, I think about it for myself and try to find my answer
Here is what I love as a coach:
- I get to coach several people at the same time
- I am privilege to create a safe and supportive environment for the participants
- The energy that I get from the group is always positive.
If you are a high performer who is thinking about a transition, in transition or coming out of it and would like to experience what it's like to be part of group coaching, join me on Wednesday June 19th, 6.30-8pm.
There is no agenda - this is coaching so you bring the agenda to the table!
Here is what you can expect:
- A short meditation to set the context for our call
- A presentation on the different phases of transition
- Laser coaching for 3-5 people, depending on how much time we have
I can't wait for this!